Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India, launch offers
Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India has been at Rs. 23,999 for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, while the 8GB RAM + 128GB model is priced at Rs. 25,999. The phone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey colour options. It will be available for purchase through Flipkart and the Samsung India online store as well as Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and select retail stores from February 22, 12pm (noon).
Launch offers on the Samsung Galaxy F62 include Rs. 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs. 7,000 for Jio customers. A Rs. 2,500 cashback offer for ICICI bank cards and EMI was also announced. The phone also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme under which customers can avail the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of its price. After a year, customers will get the option to choose to return the device to upgrade to a latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.
Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top and features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display. It is powered by the Exynos 9825 SoC, along with up to 8GB of RAM. The Galaxy F62 features the quad rear camera setup that houses a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor, along with a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens of 123-degree field-of-view, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
For selfies and video chats, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-megapixel camera sensor at the front. Both front and rear cameras come with 4K video recording support. Samsung has also provided a list of proprietary camera features, including a Single Take to produce up to 14 different outputs – 10 photos and 4 videos.
The Samsung Galaxy F62 has 128GB of onboard storage as standard that is expandable via microSD card (up to 1TB). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, apart from an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. It packs a 7,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging that is touted to take less than two hours to fill the entire capacity. The battery also supports reverse charging. Besides, the phone has 9.5mm of thickness and 218 grams of weight.